THE COMPANY is committed to continual improvement of our environmental performance and the efficient use of natural resources.
Environmental responsibilities are integral to the way we do business.
Wherever we operate, we develop, implement and maintain management systems for health, safety, environment and the community that are consistent with internationally recognised standards and enable us to:
- Identify, assess and manage risks to employees, contractors, customers, the environment and communities;
- Strive to achieve leading industry practice;
- Meet or exceed applicable legal requirements;
- Set and achieve targets that include reducing waste and preventing pollution;
- Develop our people and provide resources to meet our targets;
- Support the fundamental human rights of employees, contractors and the communities in which we operate;
- Respect the traditional rights of indigenous peoples;
- Care for the environment and value cultural heritage; and
- Advise on the responsible use of our products.
Wherever possible, we seek to:
- Reduce the generation of waste materials at their sources;
- Reuse waste materials onsite;
- Recycle waste materials offsite; and
- Minimise the storage or disposal of these materials either on or offsite, pending the further development of processes to increase their practical reuse.
The commitment towards this will be on going. We will continually review our operations and make ourselves accountable for our performance - not only to our stakeholders, but also to our customers and the community at large.Environmental consideration in usage of our product and disposal of packing material For Coated Steel Plant, Jamshedpur:Pollution Control Board - Half Yearly Compliance ReportsMOEF H1 Annexure 1 (FY 14-15)MOEF H1 Annexure 2(FY 14-15)MOEF H1 Annexure 3(FY 14-15)