Trims & flashingPre-formed light gauge metal used as a cover to cut edges, sides or junctions of sheeting
- Experience of more than 140 years in making connections attractive and weatherproof
- Strong, light weight and corrosion-resistant coating, manufactured from ZINCALUME® Steel or COLORBOND® steel.
- Specializing in non-standard design and tailored-solution for different structures
- Weatherproof roof penetrations
LOUVREMAX™ – Ventilation SolutionsEffective ventilation is an important aspect of productive work environment, to disperse heat, avoid condensation and control temperature within the building. LOUVREMAX™ louver system is strong, durable and built to perform for many years. Its innovative baffles help minimize rainwater penetration while maximizing natural airflow. It has given excellent sand, dust and water-resistant results in weatherability tests, conducted at our NATA-registered laboratory.
Fasteners for LYSAGHT® systemThe fasteners (screws/rivets) used to fix cladding, and the accessories, should have the same service life as the cladding product with which they are to be used. Screws used for attaching panels and trims to girt and purlins confirm to Australian standard AS3566 : 2002 class 3-4
- High corrosion resistant coating
- Equivalent to service life of LYSAGHT® profile
- Provides 4-6 times more life than conventional galvanized fasteners
- Unique shank protection system minimizes damage to the protective coating on the screw
- Grip sheeting towards the seal to maximize water-proof ability
- Strong self tapping drill point and durable washer
- To maxmise watertightness, always place roof screws with EPDM washers with shank guard through the crests. For walling, you may use either crest or valley fixing.
Natural Lighting SolutionsFibre Glass Reinforcement Plastics-Specially designed skylights, are composed of translucent, UV-stabilized thermo setting polyester resin with a thoroughly impregnated glass fiber reinforcing mat (FRP) with UV protection coating/film on weathering face that comply with AS/NZS 4256
- Excellent light diffusion property
- It is a strong, translucent, extruded profiles by fully automatic process
- Its light transmission is from 54% (Opal Colour) -70% (in clear)
- It matches the steel profile which enables smooth joints and good roof performance
Insulation SolutionsOur insulation solution helps by reducing the rate of heat transfer or applying the methods and processes used to reduce heat transfer. Fibre glass insulation provides better thermal resistance and low conductivity in comparison to other insulation material for building application. Flexible Glass Fibre Insulations composed of stable and uniformly textured inorganic glass fibers bonded together by non water soluble and fire retardant thermosetting resin are available with LYSAGHT® products.
- Better for environment control during fire, smoke emission and toxicity, it is suitable for all types of buildings
- Customised insulation thickness
- Different insulation solution depending upon local weather conditions
- Foil laminates available to reflect heat and provide vapour barrier
Roof Top Solar compatibilityLYSAGHT® profiles are compatible with ILIOS™ Roof Top Solar Mounting Solutions. Special clips are indigenously designed and developed to suit LYSAGHT® profiles. The clips are tested for the wind uplift forces with safe design factors. Solar panels are directly mounted on LYSAGHT® profiles using these clips.
- Smart Solution enabling Green Building Construction
- Quick and reliable installation
- A Fully Integrated Solution
Gutter & down pipes – Drainage solutionsTo complete its range of drainage solution, we offer roll formed downpipes and down ender manufactured from ZINCALUME® steel and a wide range of COLORBOND® steel colours.
- Strong, light weight and corrosion resistant
- Drainage solution is as important as water tightness performance
- It saves you from worrying about water drainage
- Available in various panels and lengths subject to different pitches and local rainfall
- Professional eave gutter design