The post-pandemic era has witnessed major boost within the warehousing sector. FMCG players, Pharma companies, E commerce and large online sellers now focus on having more control over their warehousing and logistics facilities to ensure efficient operations and better customer experience. Warehouses are no more just simple storage spaces; they are mega distribution centers, e-commerce zones and convenient outlets for businesses.
But have you ever wondered, how do warehouses derive their efficiencies?
A robust roofing system is an invaluable investment. A good quality roof protects the building from extreme weather conditions such as hail, rain, storm, snow. Roofing is one of the most critical building components of a warehouse that not only ensures longevity of the building but also protection of your goods under extreme weather conditions. There are many roofing choices available in the market, but the right one can only add to the building’s overall value and appearance. Selection of a suitable cladding for construction of a warehouse is indeed imperative.
Focus on innovation, cost, speed and versatility is gaining precedence. Let us look at some imperatives considered before embarking upon building a warehouse:
- Uncompromised Quality
- Longer Life
- Maintenance Free Structure
- Thermally Efficient
- Leak Proof Performance
- Faster Turnaround
- Clear Spans
Warehouses made of steel are considered as one the most preferred structures as compared to conventional buildings. LYSGAHT® roofing solutions from Tata BlueScope Steel is known for its world-class workmanship – right from manufacturing, to installation/replacement and after sales services; our team of experts ensure you get the best roofing solutions for your warehouse.
Reasons to believe why LYSAGHT® is the best roofing solution:
- Design & Engineering Expertise: A strong in-house engineering team offers technical support with an end-to-end experience, that includes optimized design and detailing.
- Value Differentiation: Through unique profiles available in multiple options such screwed down, concealed fixed and standing seam
- Superior Performance: LYSAGHT® profiles are light weight with long lasting paint technology that ensures greater durability and corrosion resistance. A delight for architects looking at design flexibility and multiple-choice options in vibrant colors and shapes.
- On-site roll forming enables desired lengths of sheets as per requirement.
- Packed with Green Credentials
- Thermally efficient roofs with THERMATECH® Technology in-built in its material
- Solar compatible
- RoHS compliant & Lead-Free
- Tried and Tested: With a dedicated Technical Excellence Research Centre since 1960’s, all LYSAGHT® profiles undergo several rigorous tests and proven processes both in laboratories and actual site conditions.
- World class construction processes and safety practices ensure smooth erection and on-time project delivery.
- One-stop-solution: LYSAGHT® offers complete design solution to the warehouse customer, and right from building products, engineering, design and manufacturing; enabling complete piece of mind!
We at Tata BlueScope Steel understand your need for warehouse roofing and we are here to help you with our team of experts and advanced solutions. We undertake several brownfield/greenfield projects, retro-fitment requirements and re-roofing projects. Reach out to us for all your warehouse roofing needs and we will ensure you get the best fit in form of roofing solutions as per your budget and building design requirements.
|Ajay Bharat Warehouse, West Bengal||FM Logistics, Haryana|
|FM Logistics, Haryana||Amazon India, Hyderabad|