An architect’s vision is brought to life with structural steel framing solutions; while addressing most complex built challenges. Steel can practically make partitions disappear, giving wide spans, make headway for natural lightning; maintain cooler inside temperatures while being energy efficient. Be it a curved slab edge, a column-free space or highly loaded equipment room, structures make it elegant, encouraging freedom of expression and design creativity.
Structures made from steel offer greater aesthetics against traditional construction methods and materials. Moreover, traditional materials seem tough to perform against building application and codes. It empowers engineers and architects with tools and techniques for greater bespoke architecture. Primarily made of cold formed steel which can serve as both primary and secondary structures, these structures are used for roofs, floors, wall systems, decks, it can also be used as individual framing members such as trusses, joists, headers etc.
Leveraging the strength of steel is LGFS solutions by Tata BlueScope Steel supplied under its flagship brand EZYBUILD® smart steel structures. EZYBUILD® solutions are high strength light weight, quick, easy and modular. SMARTRUSS® members made from ZINCALUME® steel lasts four times longer than galvanised steel in similar environment. They are light weight, easy to handle and quick to install. Designed with technologically advanced software; these solutions provide faster, accurate consistency in project delivery.
EZYBUILD® solutions are widely accepted in several sectors; looking for quick, easy and flexible structures such as commercial spaces such as showrooms, retail outlets, office premise, processing units, auditoriums etc.
- Enduring Strength: Steel members used in EZYBUILD® solutions can be specified as per varying strengths and thicknesses for optimum load distribution all throughout the buildings. This provides flexibility to organise the structural framing system to suit design objectives, safety and application.
- Extended unsupported Spans: The increased strength of steel members is crucial for creating large, open spaces such as higher ceilings, unsupported roof extensions, and bold walls. Here traditional materials may struggle to cope with the vertical and horizontal loads, however EZYBUILD® solution provides apt support and versatility to deliver unique building features.
- Smart curves: Curves and obliques are complicated to design to code, and even more complicated to construct. But with cold formed steel framing, complicated alignments and connections can be designed to meet loading conditions and standards thanks to the high strength of steel
- Easily supports other accessories, is modular and built-in material: EZYBUILD® structures offer design flexibility by integrating easily with accessories such as ducts, windows, turbo vents, shutters etc. It complements well with concrete, electrical fittings and plumbing conduits. Modifying an existing steel frame building is relatively simply. Interior walls can be moved without a concern for structural support.
- Weather-proof, Safe & Sustainable: Dimensional stability means structure won’t warp, mis-align or split even in extreme environment, providing superior longevity and durability. EZYBUILD® smart structures offer improved greater thermal performance and compatible for water harvesting projects, thus are green building solutions.
- Backed by Trust: EZYBUILD® smart structures made from COLORBOND® steel and ZINCALUME® steel they are backed by Thermatech® Solar reflectance technology & Tata BlueScope Steel warranty
Now that you know the benefits of a smart steel structure, do connect with Tata BlueScope Steel’s team of experts today to build your own home, office, complex or a showroom and accomplish your long-cherished dream of owning a business!
Visit our website for more information: www.tatabluescopesteel.com